our Tarporley branch
If you want to sell, buy, let or rent then speak to us, your local estate agents situated in the very heart of Tarporley!
The Swetenhams team, Residential Sales Manager Nicola Pike, Mortgage Consultant Charles Oakes, Lister Kristiane Cooke, and Viewings Representative Ros Field, offer experience, expert ... local knowledge, energy and enthusiasm along with excellent customer service and professional advice in all aspects of Sales, Property Auctions, Land and New Homes, Lettings, Mortgages, Surveys and Solicitors.
We also offer free, no obligation valuations on your home. So call us now on 01829 732207 to book an appointment.
why choose us?
- We are the only estate agent in Tarporley, Cheshire that has a national network of branches.
- Exclusive Marketing Package: professional photos, enhanced internet presence, audio tour, floor plans
- MY ACCOUNT- an online programme whereby you can log-in and MONITOR your property's performance.
- We offer a wide range of property services with residential sales, home conveyancing and mortgage services all from our local branch,
- We advertise your property on the BIG 2 - Rightmove and Zoopla!
- We are a one stop shop dealing in Sales, Property Auctions, Land and New Homes, Letting's, Mortgages, Surveys and Solicitors.
- We have a pro active and friendly Team with extensive local knowledge
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr J is looking for a minimum 3 bed detached property with a garden, currently in rented and with a budget of up to £500,000
Mr I & Ms R are looking for a min 3 bed rural property with character with parking, cash purchasers with a budget of up to £440,000
Miss N is Sold Subject to Contract and is looking for a 2 bed plus separate study/3 rd bedroom in a semi rural location and has a budget of up to £280,000
Mr & Mrs A are looking for a property in Bunbury or surrounding area with land - currently SSTC and have a budget of £550,000
Mrs R is in rented and looking to purchase as soon as possible. She is looking for a 2 bed property within walking distance of local amenities and has a budget of £235,000
Mr L & Miss T are first time buyers looking for a min of 2 beds with parking ideally near Tarporley or Kelsall and have a budget of £190,000
Mr & Mrs C are currently SSTC and are looking for a min 3 bed property with land for horses, ideally near Tarporley, Tarvin, Tattenhall or Manley and have a budget of £500,000
Mrs M is looking for a 3 bed character property with parking, currently SSTC and with a budget of £570,000 in Tarporley
Mr H & Miss H are looking for a house on The Crescent in Utkinton with off road parking and a garage with a budget of £350,000.