our Frodsham branch
We at Swetenhams Estate Agents in Frodsham would love to help you sell or let your home. As part of a national estate agency network, Swetenhams offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process, from mortgage services and conveyancing to Energy
We sell and let houses across the whole of the local area from Elton to Runcorn, from Frodsham to Helsby and from Kingsley, Norley, Alvanley, Manley and even as far afield as Warrington and Widnes!
The team is led by experienced manager Joanne Wilson and ably backed up by her colleagues Jack Watson and Liam Littler who offer a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to selling as well as Sue helping you through the process to completion on your home. We also have the added benefit of our in-house Mortgage Consultant, Greg Laughlin who will be able to assist you with re-mortgages as well as new products.
We have a Lettings team in-branch that is led by manager Jenny Goulding and supported by Jade Mosey. Our team is experienced in the local market and you are guaranteed a friendly welcome on how to market, present and let your home at the best possible price at a time scale to suit our client.
Call us now to book your FREE market valuation!
why choose us?
- Prominent location on Main Street with excellent window coverage
- Open 6 days a week from 8.45am and until 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays.
- Access to specific 'sellers' section of 'my account' within our website, keeping you up to date with your sale
- A team of 8 friendly, well trained staff with a passion for selling and letting properties!
- National network of computer linked branches providing us with an extensive database of potential buyers
- We offer all types of services for our landlords and tailor packages to suit individual needs.
- We advertise ALL of our properties on THE BIG 2: Rightmove AND Zoopla, ensuring your property is put in front of a wider audience.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms R first time buyer renting in Helsby wants home in either Helsby or Frodsham £130000 to £160000 AIP with local mortgage adviser. Separate living/kitchen area preferred and parking one vehicle
Ms Jones first time buyer looking Elton Helsby and Frodsham £180000 3 beds ideally off main road garage and parking. Mortgage in Principle with our in house Mortgage Manager.
Investor looking to buy in Halton, Runcorn, Widnes, Elton up to £110,000. Min 2 beds will do work. Call Ben for a free market appraisal.
First time buyer looking between Helsby and Warrington apartments, houses, bungalows up to £140,000. Call is if you would like a free market appraisal.
Buyer waiting for a house 3 beds, parking Runcorn, Frodsham and Sutton Weaver area. Call us if you would like a free market appraisal
URGENT.......Calling All Landlords! Mr & Mrs S are looking for a large 3 bed house to a high specification with a garage yet close to amenities within a country setting upto £1000 pcm
Calling All Landlords! Mr & Mrs D are looking for a 3 bed house within the Frodsham area upto £900 pcm where their small dog would be acceptable
3 bed semi, will do work, off road parking, garden, Helsby area because of schools and nursery requirements. £165,000 max.
CALLING ALL LANDLORDS! Miss M & Mr N looking for a 2 bed house within the Frodsham area with parking for two cars upt £700 pcm