our Frodsham branch
We at Swetenhams Estate Agents in Frodsham would love to help you sell or let your home. As part of a national estate agency network, Swetenhams offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process, from Mortgage Services and conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates.
We sell and let houses across the whole of the local area which include Frodsham, ... Helsby, Elton, Runcorn, Kingsley, Alvanley, Manley, Norley as well as parts of Widnes and Warrington.
The team is led by our manager Jack Watson and backed up by his colleagues Liam Littler, Holly Rennell and Chloe Watkinson who offer a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to selling as well as helping you through the conveyancing process to completion on your home. We also have the added benefit of our in-house Mortgage Consultant, Adam Stirzaker who will be able to assist you with re-mortgages as well as new products.
We have a lettings team in-branch that is led by experienced manager Jenny Goulding and supported by Nathan Davies. Our team is experienced in the local market and you are guaranteed friendly and professional advice on how to market, present and let your home at the best possible price at a time scale to suit you.
Call us now to book your FREE market valuation!
why choose us?
- Prominent location on Main Street with excellent window coverage
- Open 6 days a week from 8.45am and until 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays.
- Access to specific 'sellers' section of 'my account' within our website, keeping you up to date with your sale
- A team of 8 friendly, well trained staff with a passion for selling and letting properties!
- National network of computer linked branches providing us with an extensive database of potential buyers
- We offer all types of services for our landlords and tailor packages to suit individual needs.
- We advertise ALL of our properties on THE BIG 2: Rightmove AND Zoopla, ensuring your property is put in front of a wider audience.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
*** CALLING ALL LANDLORDS *** Retired couple looking upto £550 pcm for a two bed ensuite apartment with views in Runcorn really like 'The Decks'
*** CALLING ALL LANDLORDS *** Professional looking upto £750 pcm within Frodsham/Helsby, would like two good sized bedroom house with outdoor space for a long term let
*** CALLING ALL LANDLORDS *** Individual looking for a min of 1 beds within the Frodsham area upto £525 pcm
Ms R first time buyer renting in Helsby wants home in either Helsby or Frodsham £130000 to £160000 AIP with local mortgage adviser. Separate living/kitchen area preferred and parking one vehicle
Ms Jones first time buyer looking Elton Helsby and Frodsham £180000 3 beds ideally off main road garage and parking. Mortgage in Principle with our in house Mortgage Manager.
Investor looking to buy in Halton, Runcorn, Widnes, Elton up to £110,000. Min 2 beds will do work. Call Ben for a free market appraisal.
First time buyer looking between Helsby and Warrington apartments, houses, bungalows up to £140,000. Call is if you would like a free market appraisal.
Buyer waiting for a house 3 beds, parking Runcorn, Frodsham and Sutton Weaver area. Call us if you would like a free market appraisal
3 bed semi, will do work, off road parking, garden, Helsby area because of schools and nursery requirements. £165,000 max.