our Chester branch
At Swetenhams estate agents in Chester our team understand the local area and the market well - Swetenhams know what helps to SELL or LET a property, what buyers and tenants are looking for - the local schools, the transport links and upcoming changes in the area. We do more than just sell your home ... . We are Located in Chester City Centre, Lower Bridge Street. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of the home moving process, from free property valuations, mortgage services and conveyancing to negotiating your onward purchase. From land and new homes to auctions, Swetenhams can offer you professional advice and bespoke services in order to broaden your property search. Having operated in Chester for over 45 years, we've helped countless local people move home, whether they are first time buyers, home mover's or investors with a portfolio of properties. As well as Chester City Centre, we cover Vicars Cross, Boughton, Handbridge, Newton, Hoole, Upton, Westminster Park, Curzon Park, Queens Park, Chrisleton, Waverton, Mollington, Guilden Sutton, Mickle Trafford, Farndon, Holt, Marford, Hawarden, Rossett, Gresford, Great Barrow, Pulford, Dodleston, Kinnerton, Broxton, Malpas and Whitchurch.
why choose us?
- Highly motivated members of staff with extensive local knowledge
- We offer in-house Mortgage Services with flexible appointments to suit you.
- We offer professional photography, floor plans and audio tours, as well as Premium listing on Rightmove, Zoopla and Sequence.co.uk.
- Specialist "Select" office dealing with bespoke marketing for properties £600,000
- We offer FREE property valuations! Call the office to speak with Ben or Helena on 01244 321 321 to book yours today.
- Other services we provide include Auctions, Land and New Homes, Conveyancing, Surveys and EPCs.
at Swetenhams Chester
Inside the Chester branch where all your mortgage options can be discussed and reviewed.09:00 - 18:00
Come and enjoy a mulled wine at the Chester Cristmas Market from Thursday 16th November to Wednesday 20th December, why not pop in to see us!All Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr T - Looking for a 3 Bedroom property requiring some modernisation in Chester and/or surrounding areas upto a maximum price of £200,000
Mrs B looking for 3 bed with off road parking in Hoole, Newton, Upton and Handbridge. Up to £240,000.
Mr and Mrs C looking for 3 bed in Hoole and Vicars Cross. Up to £250,000.
Mr H looking for 2/3 bed with off road parking in Boughton, Hoole area. Up to £210,000
Mrs M First Time Buyer looking to purchase in, Satlney, Hoole, Boughton and Great Boughton, please call to speak to Helena on 01244 321 321.